Recent representative matters have included:
- Represented consumer goods wholesaler in California federal court in action against product manufacturer on claims of price discrimination in violation of federal anti-trust laws; achieved highly favorable settlement for client;
- After extensive litigation, obtained favorable settlements against major electric power generation and transmission company for over 30 clients who suffered significant losses of personal and real property as a result of the 2011 Las Conchas Fire in the Jemez Mountains of New Mexico;
- Secured confidential favorable settlement of federal civil rights lawsuit filed under 42 U.S.C. § 1983 on behalf of client against a public employer in New Mexico;
- Pro bono representation of Common Cause as amicus curiae in New Mexico Supreme Court proceeding to enforce the City of Santa Fe’s Charter Amendment requiring ranked-choice voting;
- Aggregate settlements in the millions of dollars for Navajo family whose son’s stroke was misdiagnosed at an IHS medical facility;
- Working closely with the Office of the Attorney General in support of ongoing investigations of several confidential false claims matters filed on behalf of private clients concerning fraud against the State of New Mexico.
- Ongoing litigation on behalf of the State of New Mexico against ExxonMobil Corporation concerning allegations that ExxonMobil improperly withheld from the State the insurance proceeds ExxonMobil recovered for environmental contamination it caused at petroleum service stations throughout New Mexico.